FS:Cobra Seats/Stock Injectors/Other 03 Stuff/Stock 6cd Radio

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Stock 39# Injectors-SOLD-
Stock Radio (Does have a small piece of the radio missing from the front as shown in the pic and is in good working order but I’m very particular. Should work on other cars/trucks that support that type of radio)-Make offer-
Stock 2 Front& Rear Seats (Really don’t want to ship but will if needed. Can take pics if needed but the seats are in excellent condition and maintained with the best polishes. There gray/light gray)-Make Offer-

Plz see all of my other items that I have for sale http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3220741#post3220741

Last edited:

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I have a pair of Sparco Torino seats with Sliders and brackets, would you be interested in a trade? They are like 1 week old.

TimmieG

Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
Stock 39# Injectors-$80 shipped-

Im gonna call a shop tomorrow and see if these could work for my TT project on my 5.0 and see what the max hp level would be, I'll let you know!

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Pm's sent will send out more when I get home. Everything is still up but I have many offers on the injectors so let me know. If I missed someone i'll make sure to send a message later

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Columbus, Ohio and I still do have the seats. All pm's sent if I missed someone plz just let me know

95riosnake

Established Member
Out of curiosity, if I were to get the right bezel for the radio to fit, would it fit and work with the wiring in my 95 Cobra (has the separate radio and single CD player)?

Edit: I just noticed you are in Columbus, I might be able to come pick it up over Spring Break, if it will work in my car. How much would it cost to ship the radio to 26003?

Last edited:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
95riosnake said:
Out of curiosity, if I were to get the right bezel for the radio to fit, would it fit and work with the wiring in my 95 Cobra (has the separate radio and single CD player)?

Edit: I just noticed you are in Columbus, I might be able to come pick it up over Spring Break, if it will work in my car. How much would it cost to ship the radio to 26003?

It might work. I'll call the dealership tomorrow, as I have a hook up there that can give me the info on that. Because of the year you might have to custom fab something up but should be well worth it as this deck sells for well over $500! I'll pm you when I hear back from him tomorrow. I'll make you a good deal! :beer:

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
Im looking for just the rear seats, if you have a sale for the fronts, we can possibly work something out. Let me know. And if so cost for shipping to Broomfield, Colorado 80020

Thanks,

Luke

Users who are viewing this thread