FS: Competition Orange 2004 Cobra

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Some 04's had the tick also. I know I had one, and it sucked. The tick started at about 600 miles and was there till I traded the beast in. Never want to deal with that again.

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
For you lightning guys, I would consider a trade for a clean GEN 1 + cash if the deal is right. I would even consider a white 99 Gen 2 for the right deal as long as I don't have to stick with a payment after that.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
How about a 03 Sonic Blue for yours plus cash, stripes are paint just a bit over 12k miles. No engine mods/ not raced/ How much cash would you want/need????? Send an email if interested!
23118590416.jpg

Rob Nelson

Established Member
MorpheusGPR, I'll buy your car for your asking price, as is, if your interested in a partial trade for a 95 Mustang GT I have with low miles (little under 34K). I can do it this weekend if your interested. Here is the the specs on my Mustang GT:

1995 Mustang GT (AOD-E)
5.0 SEFI HO engine
34,000 original miles
auto trans
Deep Forest Green w/Grey cloth interior
Power everything (seat,windows,locks,cruise,defroster)
optional 3.27 rear axle
Mach 460 w/ cass. and compact disc player
16x7.5 alum whls with 225/55/ZR16 tires
everything works in the car and even the air cond. blows cold

Car is all stock except for a Mac catback, underdrive pullies, and white face gauge kit. I'll take $7,800 for it toward your cobra and have title in hand. So $31,500 - $7,800 = $23,700 balance I would give you via cashiers check. Let me know either way. You can contact me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread