FS Complete T-56 Package

a93cobra

Established Member
I have for sale T-56 With upgraded 26 Spline input shaft and upgraded sycronizers and shift forks , ACT Pro-Lite Twin Disc Clutch and Flywheel Part # T1S-F04 , MGW Shifter , Cross-Member and driveshaft if Someone needs it but my car has a SRA . All Parts have Less than 200 Miles on them since being installed and work great but i'm wanting to swap to a automatic , All Parts are still in car right now so that i can show that they work great and will pull as soon as i have a buyer . $2,600.00 Takes it all or if someone has a Turbo-400 swap they want to trade let me know . Thanks

Also Comes with clutch cable and adjuster and adjustable cable quadrant

Price Drppoed to $2,200.00 Plus Shipping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

a93cobra

Established Member
This trans was upgraded to handle a 1,000 hp and I'm open to offers so make one ! Also has billet through out bearing retainer .

a93cobra

Established Member
Yeah I could put it all on a pallet boxed up and you or I could arrange for a freight company to pick it up and send it COD or prepaid once I get it ready and weighed .

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
This guys good to deal with. My buddy bought a cobra motor from him and it was perfect. It really does have about 200 miles on all these parts, he just got his car going.

Users who are viewing this thread