Fs complete Vortech t trim w cooler & 8 rib

35THCONVERTIBLE

Established Member
Fs complete Vortech t trim w 8 rib and cooler
I have up for sale my freshly rebuilt complete Vortech t trim kit off of a 99 01 cobra it has a after cooler and upgraded polished tank and braided steel lines. Comes with the
60lb injectors
Sct ba 2800 maf
Dual cobra pumps and hat
mondo bypass valve
8 rib reichard racing 2.65 upulley
G.I. Joe 8 rib kit
Anderson power pipe
Let's see what am I forgetting...this is a complete kit to just bolt up and go. U will need nothing but a chip or programmer. This kit is on car right now making 573hp and 529 tq right now. U are welcome to come by and go for a drive or face time to hear it in action..Their isn't a thing wrong with this kit just looking to upgrade to turbo. I know im forgettting some things so just give me a call anytime after 5pm eastern time and I'll answer any question u may have. Located in middlesboro ky 40965..will ship..will meet within reasonable distance. $4900 for everything.. I have over 8000 invested less than year ago and might have 2500 miles on it.just want more power.6063021101 thanks Todd

35THCONVERTIBLE

Established Member
3 hrs from Louisville. Kit is on 01 cobra. Motivated to sale. Fuel is dual cobra pumps w kb Bap sct ba 2800.made 573 hp and 544 tq at 14 lbs of boost with plenty left comes with 8 rib and everything to bolt up and go and capable of much more. T trim was built 1700 miles ago by Vortech and was under spun and well taken care of. 6063021101 give me a yell well talk over the details if ur interested. Thanks Todd

Users who are viewing this thread