FS D1SC Head Unit

D1coyote

Established Member
D1SC head unit, ProCharger degas tank and ProCharger piping from my Stage II kit for $1,900.00 shipped anywhere in continental US. Piping is fabricated with flange for big red race valve rather than the standard surge valve. Kit was purchased new from Evolution Performance in spring of 2011. I am upgrading to F1 and I have already fabricated my own aluminum piping and custom degas tank. Head unit is in working order and currently on the car.

BV600

Established Member
Pmed you. So this is the head unit the piping from head unit to Throttle body minus intercooler also what is the tank your talking about? Coolant?

D1coyote

Established Member
Pmed you. So this is the head unit the piping from head unit to Throttle body minus intercooler also what is the tank your talking about? Coolant?

Yes. The degas tank is an aluminum coolant overflow tank that replaces the factory plastic tank. I will post some pics tomorrow afternoon.

D1coyote

Established Member
Some pics
photo4_zps559debb4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo3_zps75c2e0c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo2_zps40402e93.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photo1_zps8e2497b6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

D1coyote

Established Member
Sorry for the delay posting pics but I was on the dyno most of the day getting tuned for the new fuel system.

D1coyote

Established Member
What would I need to make this a complete kit? Fuel, IC...what else?

Main bracket, crank pulley, plastic air inlet w/ filter, intercooler, maf ext harness and hardware should do it I think. BOV, belt, plugs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread