FS: Dell 20.1" Wide Screen Monitor 2005fpw

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
Just upgraded to something a little larger and I don't need this one too.

This monitor is aprox. 2 years old and is next to new condition, no scratches, no dead pixels, not a thing wrong with it. I believe it came with a 3 year warranty from Dell also, so it should still have some time left. It will come in original packaging with all the original cables and everything. It has selectable inputs (VGA, DVD-D, Composite) so you can hook up multiple items to it at one time and even does PIP. It also has 4 USB ports, 2 on the side and 2 on the back. The adjustable stand allows movement up, down, tilt, twist 45 deg, and rotate 180 for landscape. This is a great monitor and I've been very happy with it, you will not be disapointed. :thumbsup:

The going rate for these seems to be ~$250 + $20-$40 shipping

I'm looking to get $260 shipped

I will have some pics up later tonight.

INFO PER DELL
"The Dell UltraSharpTM 2005FPW 20.1-inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor is a wide aspect desktop display that redefines the performance of LCD displays with a stylish new Dell industrial design, and advanced functionality. Watch DVDs in natural format and run multiple applications simultaneously. Improve productivity with less scrolling and toggling. The 2005FPW wide aspect Flat Panel LCD also provides an excellent option for video editing and 3D imaging as both source and destination video can be viewed in a single window! With 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 located on the side, the 2005FPW gives users convenient access points to plug in devices such as keyboards, digital cameras, secondary hard drives and printers. It also supports advanced features such as PIP (picture in picture) and PBP (picture by picture) and can be activated with a touch of a button on the front of the display. With 5.1 inches (130 mm) of height adjustment virtually every user can adjust the display to their exact comfort level and help reduce eye and neck strain"

Users who are viewing this thread