FS: Diablo Predator

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
what will this do for the 99-04 mustangs? is it a canned tune? or does it have a custom tune.
Thanks

dfw99cobra

Established Member
GETTEUP said:
what will this do for the 99-04 mustangs? is it a canned tune? or does it have a custom tune.
Thanks

It allows you to tune the car yourself. So it's your own custom tune in a sense. You can turn off the check engine light, mess w/ shift points/firmness on an auto, recalibrate for gears/tires, etc... This answer is to the best of my knowledge I don't have extensive experience with these models.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
is this still for sale? its just a regular diablo predator correct? already got a performance tune in it and then you can adjust whatever else you want as well. some of the questions above were throwing me off, thats why i ask. if it is still available i am interested. i bought one that was still married to the previous car and it is useless to me.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
is this still for sale? its just a regular diablo predator correct? already got a performance tune in it and then you can adjust whatever else you want as well. some of the questions above were throwing me off, thats why i ask. if it is still available i am interested. i bought one that was still married to the previous car and it is useless to me.

Money came in today. SOLD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread