FS: Dr Gas X for Long Tube Headers

Code001

Mac OS X Junkie
Established Member
SOLD

I have a pre-welded Dr Gas X that came off of a 97 Cobra with BBK LTs and a Bassani or MAC catback (I forget exactly). It has a total of about 10 miles on it and a few dyno runs. I currently have a regular Dr Gas X on my car, and I love it. I was going to use this, but I decided to go with turbos instead of a supercharger. $150 shipped and paypal'ed anywhere to the lower 48 obo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Code001/IMG_1518.jpg

I realize my post count is low, so you won't be able to PM me. However, you can email me at [email protected] or contact me via AIM/MSN/Yahoo from my profile. For references, I'm a moderator over at Mustangworld.com - The cool website for Ford Mustang enthusiasts for the 4.6L section, or you can check my ebay feedback (username coco1kiwi2). If there are any questions or anything at all, please feel free to contact me via email.

SOLD

Last edited:

351inside

Established Member
let me know if these will fit any long tubes, im interested, would you take 130 shipped to 77107? thanks

Code001

Mac OS X Junkie
Established Member
According to Dr Gas, they list the same midpipe for BBK LTs as they do for MAC LTs. They say Kooks requires some slight modifications. Beyond that, I'm not sure what it'll fit. I know any exhaust shop should easily be able to make this midpipe work if there is any issue.

I'd be willing to do $130 shipped, yes.

351inside

Established Member
ok man, well shott me a paypal address, hope your legit, having only 9 posts and all, lol... i understand that you have other references, but just going off this website... thanks man and hope we have a good and smooth transaction

Code001

Mac OS X Junkie
Established Member
No problem, and I can guarantee I'm legit. I know some members (006, blackfang, notfastenuf, etc) that can vouch for me. My paypal email is the same as my normal email: [email protected] As soon as I get the midpipe shipped out, I'll email you with the tracking number. It'll be shipped out via FedEx.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread