FS: Eibach Springs and Shocks/Struts for SVT Focus

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
i am selling these for a friend:

this stuff came on his '03 SVT Focus when he bought it. he took this stuff off and put the stock springs/shocks/struts on. he's just not a fan of lowered cars...anyway these have about 6000 miles on them all together. thanks.

Eibach Sportline lowering springs - $180 shipped
Eibach Pro-Damper kit - $230 shipped

p1000181jq8.jpg

p1000182hs2.jpg

p1000185jk6.jpg

gemarie

Established Member
Hello,

I really need the springs..what is the lowest possible price he will take...Im really on a budget..but if he wants to sell all as a package what would he take for a quick sale....also because the asking prices are too close to new Im willing to give him $300 for all...

thanks

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
sorry, prices are pretty firm where they are at. keep in mind these prices INCLUDE shipping. when you go and find these new the prices more times than not do no include shipping. the shocks/struts are pretty far below new price anyway and have very few miles on them. the springs are a tad closer, but they are springs and have almost no decrease in quality over such a short time of useage. if you want them both as a package he said he'd be willing to drop a little, but not to the low ball offer you just gave.

Users who are viewing this thread