FS: feeler 2.2 2gnd gen kenne bell

Svt_kid90

Established Member
Hey fellas as the tittle says this is mostly a feeler as the blower is still on the car. Ive been thinking of going whipple so i would like to see if theres any interested in my 2.2. Like i mention the blower is still on the car and would be removed upon sell or if a deposit is received. I understand in order for a sale to take place pics of the rotors are a must so what i was thinking is if you are a serious buyer we can work out a deal and i can take deposit for the blower because i would like to have a buyer lined up ready to go in order to take It off, I would not want to take it off and have it sit until it sells. I can assure any potential buyers that the rotors and overall condition are in good shape. this also helps u see the blower run and hear It. I got the blower from a fellow member here (1blown2v) im sure he can vouch for it if he chimes in. I don't remember exactly how many miles
he said he put on but I personally only put on about 600 miles. I have a few pullies for it 3.75, 3.5, and 2.75. Inlet is for a SBTB

I would like to get 2,300 obo buyer pays for paypal and shipping. This price is for the blower ONLY!
Here is a pic, will get more and better ones tomorrow . Feel free to ask any questions. Pm if interest. Thanks
B9C6F1C5-D790-43B3-9B45-ED433C6FE575_zpsi7uu2mmn.jpg

Last edited:

Five-o-Joe

Established Member
Hey Ignacio, I've noticed you have been on here and posted several times in the last couple days but have not replied to any of my messages checking if you shipped the crank pulley I sent payment for.

Can you please respond with a status? Thanks, I appreciate it.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Good Seller! This is my old blower. This was my dream blower to have on a terminator an the whine is addicting. Rotors were in good shape & never had one problem with it.

Svt_kid90

Established Member
Good Seller! This is my old blower. This was my dream blower to have on a terminator an the whine is addicting. Rotors were in good shape & never had one problem with it.

Thanks a lot bro ! Hey joe i sent u a pm yesterday with an update. Sending u another pm right now.

Five-o-Joe

Established Member
I'm not receiving any of your PMs....I figured there was a glitch somewhere and something unusual was up...

I sent you a PM with my cell number so you can text me. Let me know if you don't get it.

thanks bro!

TTT for a KB for sale....

SVTJPENA92

BLKSN8K
Established Member
Hey fellas as the tittle says this is mostly a feeler as the blower is still on the car. Ive been thinking of going whipple so i would like to see if theres any interested in my 2.2. Like i mention the blower is still on the car and would be removed upon sell or if a deposit is received. I understand in order for a sale to take place pics of the rotors are a must so what i was thinking is if you are a serious buyer we can work out a deal and i can take deposit for the blower because i would like to have a buyer lined up ready to go in order to take It off, I would not want to take it off and have it sit until it sells. I can assure any potential buyers that the rotors and overall condition are in good shape. this also helps u see the blower run and hear It. I got the blower from a fellow member here (1blown2v) im sure he can vouch for it if he chimes in. I don't remember exactly how many miles
he said he put on but I personally only put on about 600 miles. I have a few pullies for it 3.75, 3.5, and 2.75. Inlet is for a SBTB

I would like to get 2,300 obo buyer pays for paypal and shipping. This price is for the blower ONLY!
Here is a pic, will get more and better ones tomorrow . Feel free to ask any questions. Pm if interest. Thanks
B9C6F1C5-D790-43B3-9B45-ED433C6FE575_zpsi7uu2mmn.jpg

Do you still have the Kenne Bell available?!?

Users who are viewing this thread