Fs / Feeler - Any Interest in 2001 Cobra Rims

DREX01AZ

Established Member
I wanted to know if there is any interest in my OEM polished 2001 Cobra rims with Goodyear F1 tires. The rims are in very good condition and the tires have around 3,000 regular driving miles on them- Honestly about 90% tread left. I would be willing to separate for anyone that needs one or two wheels, or looking for someone who is looking for a different set.

Here are some closeups of each rim that I took today:

First rim on p/s rear #1-3 (Note there is an inch of rash as shown in the third picture, but can barely be seen unless running your finger around the rim)

1)

2)

3)

Second rim on p/s front #4 (No rash)

4)

Third rim on d/s front #5-7 (No rash)

5)

6)

7)

Fourth rim on d/s rear #8-11 (Note slight rash about two inches on the corner, which is also very hard to find)

8)

9)

10)

11)

Thanks

Last edited:

96svtdriver

Established Member
How about some pics? I'm interested in a set of 99 or 01's right now. They're 17x8 right? I don't really need the additional weight in shipping in the tire though, unless they're 245/45/zr17. PM me and we'll talk.

DREX01AZ

Established Member
How about some pics? I'm interested in a set of 99 or 01's right now. They're 17x8 right? I don't really need the additional weight in shipping in the tire though, unless they're 245/45/zr17. PM me and we'll talk.

-PM sent

-Here are pics I took about a week ago.

Those are the best I have right now, and am currently out of town

DREX01AZ

Established Member
Here are some closeups of each rim that I took today:

First rim on p/s rear #1-3 (Note there is an inch of rash as shown in the third picture, but can barely be seen unless running your finger around the rim)

1)

2)

3)

Second rim on p/s front #4 (No rash)

4)

Third rim on d/s front #5-7 (No rash)

5)

6)

7)

Fourth rim on d/s rear #8-11 (Note slight rash about two inches on the corner, which is also very hard to find)

8)

9)

10)

11)

Users who are viewing this thread