FS/Feeler: CCW Classics (polished)

LaserSVT

No Pants
Established Member
No thanks. These are already going to someone. Just waiting for him to get back from the desert.
!?! Damnit!!!! My Cobra is in the shop and I need to replace the wheels. I just found these and they are sold already? Crap :(
I have to order something this week and still have no clue what to get.

Graves

Established Member
!?! Damnit!!!! My Cobra is in the shop and I need to replace the wheels. I just found these and they are sold already? Crap :(
I have to order something this week and still have no clue what to get.

PM sent.

Graves

Established Member
sick bullitt :rockon: just sick....

you ever tried an 03-04 cobra chin spoiler? :shrug:

I've seen pics...but nah, haven't tried it.

With all the comments about how these look so "perfect" on my car, I'm really considering keeping them now.

Graves

Established Member
BUMP!!

Lots of tire kickers, but no one's coming through.

$2500 shipped for the wheels.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I have a potential buyer that should be purchasing my 97 cobra soon, if so, I will take these off your hands. I would like the tires to though, are you coming up to MPH anytime soon in Atlanta?

Graves

Established Member
I have a potential buyer that should be purchasing my 97 cobra soon, if so, I will take these off your hands. I would like the tires to though, are you coming up to MPH anytime soon in Atlanta?

I need to keep the tires. They'll be going on the wheels I get to replace these, sorry.

I have no plans to go to MPH or anywhere East of San Antonio for any real reason.

Edit: If you want the tires, the price of the whole package will go up. I think $3000 for the wheels AND tires is more than fair. The rears are BFGs & the fronts are Nittos. All 4 have great tread wear left, as I don't drive the car all that often, and they've never seen burnouts or the track.

Let me know..

Last edited:

LaserSVT

No Pants
Established Member
Hey Graves, bump for a nice set of wheels.
I couldnt do the price we talked for just the wheels. They ended up fixing my Cobra so I have less funds then I was hoping for for new wheels. Sorry I couldnt make it happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread