FS:Floor Mats/Shock Caps/Auto-Dim/DeckLid

j080808

Established Member
All items were on car for ~500 miles so they arent "brand new" but just about. Please dont PM me with ridiculous offers. All items would ship via UPS to lower 48 or HI.

Decklid Designs "SVT"-Didnt want to drill holes in the trunk lid so I modified it for a "no drill" installation. Mounting tabs have been carefully cut and hot glued into place to cover factory holes. Decklid is held in place with 8 pieces of 3M heavy duty velcro placed on the underside of trunk. 45.00 plus ship.*******SOLD*****

OEM plastic Shock Tower Caps-These cover the top of the shock mounts, Ford discontinued installing these to save money, gives a finished look under the hood. 15.00 plus ship.

K&N drop-In E-0945 25.00 plus ship.

OEM Dark Charcoal Cobra Floor Mats as new (4)-55.00 plus ship.*****SOLD****

OEM Electrochromic(Auto-Dimming) Compass rear view mirror-requires removing old mirror and installing this one running wire along headliner, down a-pillar to fuse box for switched power. Very nice, should have been standard!-85.00 plus ship.

Last edited:

j080808

Established Member
AZSnake98 said:
Will the decklid thing fit a 98 cobra?
Good question, dont really know. I tried their website and its down, apparently they stopped making them which is too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread