FS: Ford Racing 19s, Re-11s and more..

SPG84

Established Member
Hey guys, many of you don't know me here. I'm a member of fordgt500.com and I have a few parts for sale. I recently traded in my Shelby and have some parts left over. I upgraded to 19s to fit the re-11s (much better tire then the f1 g craps the shelby comes with) 265/35/19 and 285/35/19. Fronts have about 1800 miles on them and rears have only 500 miles.

I also have the eibach pro system. Front and rear shocks/struts and eibach prokit springs. My shop messed up and ordered the gt shocks/struts instead of the shelby so during installation they figured this out. I left the rear shocks on and never got around to putting front struts in (mainly bc shop took their time and never ordered shelby front struts) so here I am with gt front and rear struts/shocks. The rear shocks have about 1k miles on them and the front struts are brand new never used (Like i said we figured out that we had gt struts in front after we installed rear shocks..so just left them on for time being). The springs have same mileage as rear shocks..about 1k miles. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal

Ford Racing wheels (mint) $1400

Potenza Re-11 $1100

Eibach Pro System $500

IMAG0606 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

IMAG0645 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread