Fs fore hat with pumps and harness

a93cobra

Established Member
I have for sale a fore precision works double pump hat and walbro 400lph pumps and full dual relay wiring harness to battery , pumps have only been in the car for 100 miles due to me changing set-up and going to a sumped tank now , hat has less than a 1,000 miles on it since new $650.00 takes it . Everthing is still in car at the moment but coming out next week and have reciepts on the pumps and everthing from lethal performance .

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
this is the older fore hat that has the rubber hose to the pumps or the newer one that takes no hose?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It does take hoses , but what difference does that make on it .

Exactly. Doesn't make any different at all. I don't care what propaganda someone else may say or put on the internet. I was involved with the first Fore hats to ever be produced. We sold hundred and hundreds of those for years. Not once did I ever have a customer contact us or complain about the hose that goes from the pump to the hat. It's 1-1/4" long. Most of which is either on the pump feed or the fitting on the underside of the hat. It's a non issue.

Hope that helps

Jared

Last edited:

a93cobra

Established Member
I was gonna say I've had numerous ones and have never had not one single issue with one , but thanks Jared

a93cobra

Established Member
Sale pending on this set-up but do have another hat and set of walbro gss-342's for sale in another post on here.

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
If deal falls through, let me know...Pay Pal ready !

Users who are viewing this thread