FS: Forged Cobra Crank

primo382

Established Member
SOLD

8 Bolt forged Cobra crank. It was just turned .010/.010 and a rod journal thrust was repaired and radiused. Selling because I found a deal on a low mileage crank. Crank work done by a 30 year crank tech... the absolute best within several hundred miles. The machine work is 100% complete and it is ready to be installed... it was cleaned, magnafluxed, straightened, thrust repaired on submerged-arc welder, radiused, turned .010 on rod and mains, and microplished, in that order.

The crankshaft will be package correctly using a multi layers of cardboard around plastic sheeting that and either filled with high-density foam blocks or expandable foam (because UPS will try to kill it). The crank will also be sprayed with oil to prevent corrosion.

I am selling for the cost of the machine work. $250 + shipping. Unable to upload pics assumingly due to how new my account is but PM me with any questions. I can email pictures to your email address.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

primo382

Established Member
bump: also looking to trade for 80 lb injectors, Aeromotive A1000, or AEM 4 channel wideband kit. We can discuss additional money in the deal when you PM me. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread