fs forgestar f14 19inch

c. love

Established Member
Why were spacers used? Are the offsets not correct for the mustang?

Actually they are "correct" for the Mustang. I got the wheels from howie engineering and they are the offset they recommend. I just think most suggested offsets are complete pussy fitment but I had nothing to go off of to order more aggressive. So i ordered what was suggested and spaced to my liking. You can run a 305 in the back with no rubbing with this offset. Also this color is NOT OFFERED from Forgestar I had them powder coated this color.

pics will be updated in t minus 30 seconds.

DallasBoss

Established Member
Actually they are "correct" for the Mustang. I got the wheels from howie engineering and they are the offset they recommend. I just think most suggested offsets are complete pussy fitment but I had nothing to go off of to order more aggressive. So i ordered what was suggested and spaced to my liking. You can run a 305 in the back with no rubbing with this offset. Also this color is NOT OFFERED from Forgestar I had them powder coated this color.

pics will be updated in t minus 30 seconds.

Oh ok. Yeah I can see what your saying from the pics. I like them, but I have seen some guys run 325/30s on 11 in Forgestars with no rubbing, which is what I want to do. I'm not sure if the offset was different than these tho. I'll have to check on that.

c. love

Established Member
Oh ok. Yeah I can see what your saying from the pics. I like them, but I have seen some guys run 325/30s on 11 in Forgestars with no rubbing, which is what I want to do. I'm not sure if the offset was different than these tho. I'll have to check on that.

Idk what guys run with a 325.

DallasBoss

Established Member
Idk what guys run with a 325.

I mispoke. I saw a boss running 325s on True Forged wheels, not Forgestars. It can be done on 11 inch wheels, but obviously the offset has to be perfect. There was a recent thread about it I believe on this forum.

I still can't decide if I like this finish. They may clash a little with my black stripes on my Boss. Nice wheels nonetheless.

c. love

Established Member
I mispoke. I saw a boss running 325s on True Forged wheels, not Forgestars. It can be done on 11 inch wheels, but obviously the offset has to be perfect. There was a recent thread about it I believe on this forum.

I still can't decide if I like this finish. They may clash a little with my black stripes on my Boss. Nice wheels nonetheless.

color wise i doubt it as they look black like 90% of the time. These are a great color for the person that wants a dark color that's not matte black or piano black but doesn't wanna deviate to awfully far from the norm. I hate black wheels thus i need to sell these or color them ............again. lol. I had hoped the brown was more of a poopy lighter brown its a dark luscious brown ha ha.

c. love

Established Member
Nice wheels. Looking for a different color
Check out my titanium silver f14's.

The color i want isn't likely to be found here matter of fact its not a color you can just get, its a custom mix. I also don't really like the F14's style, I thought I did, I was wrong. :shrug:

c. love

Established Member
are these deep concave?

They are actually super deep concave all around. Another thing I was annoyed about. Concavity is in direct relation to offset. If I would have known how extreme I could have gotten with the offset i could have gotten even more concavity. Sizing wise these wheels are the norm though which is good if I wanna sell them...as it turns out thats exactly what i wanna do

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
With all due respect I noticed you took yours off the market....I have 19" deep concave all around burst bronze f14 19" for trade+cash for brembos...sorry to use your thread

Users who are viewing this thread