FS: FRPP M-9430-E465 4.6 DOHC Shorty Headers, and 03/04 Mach 1 Manifolds

IcemanSN95

Established Member
Hi I have a set of Ford Racing Ceramic coated DOHC shorty headers slightly used and in good overall shape. The ports have been smoothed out of the slag from the welding. I originally bought these to go on my 96 Cobra but have since sold the car and now have a 95 Cobra. So I have no use for them. I'm wanting **SOLD** shipped to any 48 states. Photo links below

Also, have a set of 03/04 Mach 1 exhaust manifolds with the factory gaskets included. They are in great shape with your normal exterior surface rust. Looking for $70 FIRM shipped to any 48 states. I'll attach photos of these later

I accept paypal or Postal Money Orders for payment. If you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me :beer:

Thanks,
Brad

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Last edited:

IcemanSN95

Established Member
I've had a few PM's asking if I have an interest in trading. I have a 95 Cobra that I replaced my Modular Cobra with. If you have anything that will work with a Pushrod motor I might be interested. Or other interest's

1. Bumpsteer Kit (one that doesn't require drilling of the spindle)
2. Eibach Sportlines
3. H & R Super Sports
4. MAC Long tubes (w/EGR port)
5. MAC prochamber (for shortys or Long tube)
6. Spintech Pro Streets
7. Rear LCA's aftermarket
8. Black interior stuff (what you got?)
9. Or if you have something that you see that I don't have in my signature ask, you never know :)

Thanks for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread