FS/FT 01 Cobra well built

sleepermobile

Established Member
01 Cobra vert laser red. Car is very clean and runs great. Just installed new posi with 4 10s, struts,shocks,tires, allignment,brakes,belt. Car is built and needs nothing but a new home. This car is in perfect condition!!! 12,500 STEALS it!!! I have well over 30,000 into it since June 08!!!!! I would even consider trades for a truck?????? This car runs,drives and looks very nice!!!!

sleepermobile

Established Member
Kids have my camera, will get some pics this weekend!!! If anyones interested better come get it while its still here.........

sleepermobile

Established Member
Ok I have pics but cant figure out how to show them???? Could someone do it for me if I email them to you??????:read::read::read:

sleepermobile

Established Member
Here is a few pics.

2507b87.jpg

wstpwx.jpg

sleepermobile

Established Member
What do you have for trade???? Im def not looking for a mustang or I would keep this one............

sleepermobile

Established Member
How much PSI? Numbers seem low for a built motor

8 psi and no the numbers are actually pretty good. I have heard this from a few people on here, what you are saying. All I can say is build one properly and see what you end up with. Built motors make less power unless you up the boost !!!!! This is a stroker 298 with 8.7 18cc pistons, so its making much less power than a stock motor..... I havent made more boost because it has a changed pulley but NEEDS a power pipe next???? That alone will get it around 10 psi, with a tune it would be around 450+ rwhp. I did have plans of 15 psi but now that I know much more about these cars, 10 is good. To up the boost properly I will need Meth or a cooler and more tunes and all that jazz!!!!!! :bash::bash::bash: Were you interested in the car or just bored????

Users who are viewing this thread