FS/FT: 03 4 valve swapped T56, IRS Mustang Centennial Edition

codycat91

Established Member
This is currently posted on craigslist for $12,750, however price is very negotiable and I am open to pretty much anything (except motorcycles). Just talk to me.

I have a 2003 Mustang GT Centennial Edition with a 4v swapped Cobra engine, Aluminum WAP block with under 100 miles on it, T56 transmission, aluminum driveshaft and flywheel, stage 2 clutch, American Racing longtube headers, offroad X pipe, Borla Stinger catback exhaust, UPR Tubular K member, Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) out of a 2004 Cobra, coilover front suspension, Glenns Performance Cobra fuel tank with 03/04 Cobra fuel hat, 42# injectors, suede racing seats, but also comes with original leather Centennial Edition seats, vehicle currently has Rear Seat Delete. Also has an 03 Cobra front bumber, carbon fiber 01 Cobra hood, 20% tinted windows, battery relocation, and external battery cutoff. Also has a 2003 Cobra gauge cluster, with boost gauge if you decide to add a blower, and an Innovate wideband a/f ratio gauge.

I would explain how much all this stuff is worth, but the people interested in this type of car should have a pretty good idea of all the time and work that has been put into this based on the modifications alone.

Thats most of the good, I know I am forgetting sooooo much

The bad:

The car needs a tuner and a good tune. I ran out of time, money, and ambition to get a tuner and bring it to be dyno-tuned. Car does run, but goes rich when it warms up to operating temp. It needs a good home with a good owner that can take the little extra time to make it just right.

Honestly, the BIGGEST headache has been getting it to pass NYS inspection with no cats and no egr. The car is definitely more suited to be in a state with no emissions inspections, or I know it can be done by the right tuner that knows their crap. I think my biggest problem has been not staying with SCT tuning software. SCT seems to be the best all=around software to aid in adjusting sensors to get vehicles to pass inspection.

mustang1_zps7166d667.jpg

mustang7_zps7d06d3ba.jpg

mustang3_zps769e8b23.jpg

mustang2_zpse4f55650.jpg

mustang5_zps0496ac8a.jpg

mustang4_zps7be2eea5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread