FS/FT: 03 DSG GT - 296rwhp

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
I have decided to list my car to gauge some interest. I do not have to sell this car, so I'll probably be picky on what I'll accept. I love this car and have been a mustang enthusiast for several years now, which is why the only trades I will accept are 03-04 Mach 1's and Terminators + cash (from me of course lol). PM me with your offers.. I'd like to get $17,000 otherwise. Here is the long list of modifications there were installed by me and my dad. The car has been tuned by DynoSpeed Racing in Memphis, TN and I have all the dynographs and the car would come with the SCT Xcal2 of course..

VT Stage 2 N/A Cams
Manley Nextek 2v Valvesprings
Steeda Sport Springs
Steeda Cold Air Intake
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
Steeda Cat-back
SLP Short O/R X-pipe
SLP Ceramic Longtube Headers
Accufab 75mm Throttle Body and Plenum
SCT Xcalibrator 2 tuned by DynoSpeed Racing
FRPP 4.10 Gears
SLP Line Lock
Nitto NT-555R Extreme Drag Radials
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
Mach 1 Grill Delete
Ford Racing Bullitt Pedals
Ford Racing Chrome Differential Cover
Raptor Shiftlight (Red)
Tinted Windows
Black 8" Shorty Antenna
UPR Stainless Steel Bumper Inserts

This car has been my daily driver for the past 2 years and has 46,000 miles on the clock. I am the second owner, the previous owner never raced it and kept it completely stock. It has grey leather interior. Everything listed will come with the car. I also have every service sheet from when the previous owner took it into Ford for service or oil changes. Questions? Offers? feel free to PM me here or email at [email protected]. No low ballers please, like I said.. I don't have to sell this car, being the mustang enthusiast that I am, I'm just ready to upgrade to 32v's :)

The car has been pretty trouble free, really any problems I have had were minor things

3.jpg

16.jpg

cthru-hood.jpg

4.jpg

dynosheet-cams.jpg

Joe@DynoSpeed

Established Member
Bump for an extremely well kept, fast, and clean car. Good luck with your next ride Christie. I'm sure that it will be as nice as your GT and tons faster....

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread