FS/FT 04 jetta gli 1.8t apr stg3+ 10k OBO

zippy86

looking for a cobra
Established Member
up for sale is my gli 1.8t it has 86k on it and counting and is a very solid and fast car aswell as very reliable, the car has the following mods:
apr stage 3+ turbo kit with about 10k on it. also has fully loaded ecu from apr with (stock mode,91 oct,93oct, and 100oct files, aswell as security lockout and code clearing)
evo ms fmic and vflow intake
SW 40 psi boost gauge
full built tranny with less then 9k on it (spec stg3+ clucth, 16lb fw and pelequin LSD) very solid and really gets the power to the ground.
n2mb 2 step launch control and wide open throttle shifting
bilstein shocks
H&R race springs
vf motor mount
dog mount bushings
apr throttle body hose
greddy turbo timer
brand new apr r1 diverter valve on the car now
20% tint all around
4 brand new KDW 2 tires
bbs stock and custom center caps for the stock bbs rc wheels
s2k antenna
3' turbo back exhaust with apr test pipe and max psi racing cat back ( sounds amazing)
-car has a few dings and dents and the front lip is scratched quite a bit on the bottom from speed bumps but nothing that is very noticable and is shown in the pics below. also a tear in the drivers seat where the seems meet on the bolster.
Car dyno'd 300whp with a smaller fmic and exhaust so should be good for 310-315whp and a low 13 high 12 sec 1/4 mile
i also have a cat'd pipe peice for the exhaust, but the car just passed md emissions in the state of MD about a month or 2 ago so no worries to mess with the exhaust, also car does not run any CEL. nothing mechanically wrong with her at all just want something diff. Rims are now black and the car has new e brake cables and.

Asking 10k pretty firm. just make me an offer Im a modivated seller...
will trade for trucks,nice daily driver, lightning, cobra, ls1, srt4, muscle cars, evo, supra etc... tell me what you have weather it would be a trade straight up or cash on either end.
link to pics: Pictures by zippy0860 - Photobucket

zippy86

looking for a cobra
Established Member
thanx man, its def one of the badest vw ive seen around here. with the turbo kit i have put 2-3 lengths on my buddies bolt on mach1.

Users who are viewing this thread