FS/ FT/ 1997 ford F-150 4x4 Larait. EXT CAB

tex70

looking to trade for Car,sport car, Suv, muscle cars, classic cars. Etc. let me know what you have I may be intrested. I have title in hand, clear and ready!!! 1997 Ford F-150 4x4 larait Ext Cab with third door. Truck currently has 127,000 highway miles. 3" body lift sitting on 35" tires. truck has the v8 triton 4.6 engine. Truck runs and drives great! Automatic transmission. Truck has power seats, and power windows, power locks, cruise control, Air conditiong, etc. This is the Larait edition. Never in an accident. Truck has 4x4 that has only been used very little since I've owned it. Driver seat has some wear. Passenger and rear bench seat are nice.Truck has some wear and tear as any daily driver should. I am looking to do a possible trade. Passenger side has a small dent a local body guy said he could repair it for about $150.00. Truck looks good. Right now it rides a little rough because the tires need replacing. I just replaced the shocks and stabelizers. Drivers window motor is out. The Ac has a leak. Right now there is no A/C because of a pin hole leak in the ac line the cost was estimated at $275.00 to repair. Let me know what you have to trade. Oh yeah these are recent pictures of the truck. The date on the pictures are not correct dates. Truck is located about 100 miles south of San Antonio.
truckpassenger.gif

truckfront2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread