FS/FT: 2006 Sea Doo GTX Limited, ONLY 5 Hours on it, MINT!!!

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Just in time for the spring!!!

I am selling my 2006 sea doo gtx limited. Its the fully loaded 215 hp version, not the regular 185 hp version. Digital readout with gps and depthfinder. All the bells and whistles. Comes with everything I got for it including all safety stuff and 2 black xl vests.

Has 5 hours on it, been in the water only twice during the first summer I had it and was fully washed down after each time. I kept the fitted sea doo cover on it from day one and then wrapped it tightly in a tarp, and thats where she stays. She's just a battery, oil change, and some gas away from the water.

one little chip on it where I bumped a dock, less than 1/4 inch width, not huge like the pic looks cause I zoomed in too much, otherwise its mint. Even still has the sea doo advertisement stickers on it...

8000 is what I owe, so that's what takes it. I am fully willing to trade for a car or truck of equal book value. Let me know what you have.

CameraPics218.gif

CameraPics219.gif

CameraPics220.gif

CameraPics221.gif

CameraPics222.gif

CameraPics223.gif

CameraPics224.gif

CameraPics225.gif

CameraPics226.gif

CameraPics227.gif

CameraPics228.gif

CameraPics229.gif

CameraPics230.gif

Cobra-O

Established Member
That is bad ass. Good luck with the sale. I had a 94 XP and that thing was a rocket, I could not imagine how fast this one is.

Users who are viewing this thread