FS/FT: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

SlowDIB13

Established Member
Location is Irmo, SC.
Means of contact is here or text 8033694681.

I have been tossing around the idea of selling my car. The time has come in my life that I need to do some grown up things which is my ONLY reason for sale. I know I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life but I want to build a house. I am a certified Ford technician at a very reputable dealership here. I have been the only person to ever touch the car. The oil was changed at 2900 miles to full synthetic and then again at 5900 miles. It will be changed again before the sale I'm sure. The only warranty work ever performed on the car has been the brake fluid reservoir cap do to it seeping and the IKT gaskets were changed to the updated version (key fobs). Other than that I have done nothing besides bolt ons. The car can be sold as is and I will include all factory parts other than the front lip or it will be sold 99% stock with the only mod being the roush front lip. The car has been clayed, polished, and sealed and waxed. The interior has also had enviroguard protectant applied to all panels.

The car:

2013 Mustang GT, 83xx miles
Brembo package
Cloth Recaro seats
3.55 gears (no shifting to 5th in the 1/4 :))
OEM all weather floor mats

I have added:

Palmetto pro tint 5% tint with lifetime warranty
Steeda shift knob, black
Barton shift bracket
Lethal off road 3" x pipe
2011-2012 gt500 mufflers
JLT carbon fiber cold air
SCT X3/SF3(the car is tuned by Chris Jones at BBR)
BMR SP009 lowering springs
Side marker vinyl overlay from AM
Roush front lip
LED license plate, map, and interior trunk lights from superbrightleds
Zstat 500w monoblock amp
Zstat dual voice coil 10" subwoofer in a sealed enclosure
System is wired up to work with factory head unit and sounds excellent.

The car has never been on the dyno, never been to the drag strip or anything else. I drive it daily to and from work. I purchased it in June of 2013. It was one of the last DIB with black interior left in 2013. The car is in excellent shape and is washed and vacuum weekly.

The price for the car the way it sits is $28,999. Which is a steal considering I have dumped over $3100 in it in mods in the past six months.

The price for the car 99% stock is $27,000 firm. I was offered that exact amount trade in but they did not have a vehicle I wanted to buy. I owe $13,000 through Ford Motor Credit. I am looking to sell outright or trade for a NICE truck in the $16,000 ish range and you take over the loan.

288bnzk.png

2h7qqep.png

2wgg96q.png

vraghz.png

2pyyl54.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread