Fs/ft: 99 cobra vert san antonio,tx

schmitt55

99 Cobra fan
Established Member
Im selling a 99 cobra convertible with only 63K miles on the stock engine.4.6 DOHC HAND BUILT ENGINE.320HP with a 5 speed transmission.Independent Rear Suspension to handle the road better. I have a custom paint job on it that costed me 7K its a metal flake paint job that has a total of 19 coats. the body kit is a apc demon boby kit that consist of 11 pieces and i paid over 3K for that. it also has a classic concept roll bar with brake light adding a cool look to the car when the top is down paid 500 plus installation, its sitting on 19" TSW THRUXTONS STAGGERED 2 PIECE WHEELS that i paid over 2K just for the wheels. the reason of the sale is because i moved to castroville and car just sits there and i dont have time to drive it since now i have 2 kids under the age of 2 and they take my entire time. When i lived at san antonio the car was in the garage all the time but no garage yet here. never raced or abused. im asking 12K for the car, i still owe $3500 on it so HSBC has the title but its a clean title. you can make me an offer or if you just have the payoff quote and something to trade thats actually worth at least $7000 let me know. email me at [email protected]. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread