Im located in Cutler Bay, Fl area

IMAG0038_zps66fe7a4b.jpg

IMAG0032_zps6bde73b9.jpg

IMAG0034_zpsb524f7e9.jpg

IMAG0033_zpse7c44745.jpg

IMAG0035_zps79152320.jpg

IMAG0036_zpsc79bb3d6.jpg

IMAG0037_zpsc50bc49b.jpg

It's a Twisted Chopper frame 18" overstock with drop seat. 250 rear tire chrome mag wheels with springer front end. Avon venom tires with forward control's....not completely perfect as it been sitting for awhile...

Would like to sell/trade for anything I might be able to use would like to keep it very local...and don't want to separate it....total cost has been about 5 g's..I'm not asking for that just a good offer ( very reasonable) and for trade some thing round those lines as well

Thanks

Last edited:

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
If you decide to piece it out. Send me a PM. Also could you post some close ups of the springer?

Yes I would let you and I thats probably what I might have to end up doing....picture I will get some better one on weekend going to take it out of storage

btw...what would you be interested in??

Artie1957

Banned
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I told my friend about this and he is in the prosess of building a trike right now. He is interested in the front end only. Let me know if you decide to part it out.

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I told my friend about this and he is in the prosess of building a trike right now. He is interested in the front end only. Let me know if you decide to part it out.

Yes I will let you know because as of now there is someone local interested in it as a whole but I will let you know

Users who are viewing this thread