FS/FT: Complete drivetrain,NEW BES 358w, High Ports, Tremec 3550, Built 8.8, AEM EMS

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
I am looking to trade the complete ready to go drivetrain from my 93 Mustang for a 93-01 Cobra, 2nd Gen Lightning or may consider other cars ready to go.

The car has been setup to be turbo ready. Top of the line parts used throughout the build. I have over $12k in this setup and I'm going to try my best to add up the receipts I have to come up with an exact number. I don't have the ability to get this car where I want it to be right now so I've decided it's best to cut my losses and continue this project later in life.

Please see this link for the complete build up, tons of pictures and more specific details to this build and what will be included:

[ame=http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1204854]My stock 351w blocked NA Turbo 93 hatch street car build - Corral.net : Ford Mustang Forums[/ame]

The specs on the motor built by Bischoff Engine Services(brand spanking new from BES, NEVER fired or had fluids). I have the receipt from BES for $2800 for the assembly and machine work of the shortblock as well as rods, bearings and pushrods.

-71' 351w non roller block
-Stock crank
-NEW TRW .030 forged dished pistons
-NEW Eagle Si-R I beam rods with ARP rod bolts
-Custom hydraulic roller turbo cam spec'd by Bischoff, will provide specs as well as cam sheet to interested parties
-Trick Flow High Ports with 70cc chambers. Were purchased fresh from Trick Flow. Disassembled and checked over by BES when engine was built.
-Scorpion 1.6 platinum rockers
-Custom pushrods
-Powerpond 28oz balancer
-NEW Moroso 20520 Steel Oil Pan with a passenger side -10 fitting for oil drain
-NEW Melling Oil Pump w/ ARP oil pump shaft
-Comp retro linkbar lifters for hydraulic roller cam
-Trick Flow R 351w Intake Manifold w/ 1" spacer
-Accufab 90mm Throttle body w/ matching 90mm throttle cable bracket with MC Machine black throttle cable bracket
-AEM Engine Position Module w/ harness to connect to coilpacks and the AEM EMS
-LSX/LQ9 Heatsink Coilpacks custom mounted to sheetmetal valve covers, all fab work done by Rob at Rigid Race Cars
-NEW Lucas 38LB Injectors
-Trick Flow (made by Aeromotive) fuel rail kit with all black fittings, black fuel rails and black regulator ($500+ dollar kit)
-NEW Energy Suspension Motor Mounts
-ARP Hardware throughout

Transmission:
-Tremec 3550
-Pro 5.0 shifter
-NEW Spec Stage 2 Clutch
-NEW Billet Aluminum Fidanza Flywheel
-FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft

Rear end:
-Stock 53k mile 8.8 housing out of the car
-axle tubes welded by Rob at Rigid Race Cars
-Moser 7750 9" ends welded on by Rob at Rigid Race Cars
-Eaton 31 spline posi diff
-3.27 gears
-Custom 31 spline Moser axles specifically built for this rearend setup.
-Wilwood PN# 140-2118b rear disk brake kit for the 9" ends
-12.19" Multipiece rotors
-4 Piston Dynalite Calipers

Computer:
-AEM Engine Management System, new from AEM with their most recent update
-AEM 3.5 bar MAP sensor kit, brand new in box

Please let me know if you have any questions or pm me for my phone number if you have any additional questions.

25800_350395211846_736166846_4284801_373145_n.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread