FS/FT IRS SS Magnaflow Catback 99+ Cobra(pics)

Tygerwoody

Established Member
I have a stainless steel Magnaflow Catback for an IRS Cobra for sale. It is in near perfect condition with only 5,000 miles. I just had an X pipe installed on my car and from what i could tell from underneath there are absolutely no flaws. I live in Raleigh, NC. I am willing to ship but would very much prefer a local sell. I am looking to get $325 or best offer for the catback. If the buyer would like for me to ship, they will have to pay whatever fee the shipping cost is.

Email: [email protected]
Heat ID: Tygerwoody
Ebay ID: Tygerwoody17

jacob002bn4.jpg

jacob004jq2.jpg

jacob005xe4.jpg

You may contact me by email or on these forums. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
Ah, if you could hold those for a few weeks, I would buy them instantly. I am at college and don't have the money for them up here. Damn.

Tygerwoody

Established Member
Bumpage. $325 or best offer. Send me a PM with an offer if you do not believe the price is fair. I am also accepting trades. It does not have to be exhaust. Anything that will work for a 99 Cobra I may be interested in. In the next few weeks this exhaust is only going to be taking up room at my house so I would like it out of here. :)

Tygerwoody

Established Member
03SVTREDFIRE said:
Interested in a MAC 2.5 catback 6 mo old.. ?
Is it the stainless steel version or the regular black with stainless tips? Any rust? Send me a PM and tell me about the system.

Users who are viewing this thread