FS/FT: Magnaflow Street Series Axle Back

Baysixx

Established Member
http://www.americanmuscle.com/magnaflow-street-axleback-2013gt.html

I went from the gt500's to the Magnaflow street a few months back. Its a really nice, deep tone with no drone on my LT and o/r x setup, but I need something louder. Exhaust is still on my car but I can take it off and gets pics if there is anyone serious. It has around 2,000 miles on them; there are no dents and the tips are perfect.

Looking for kooks, magnaflow competition series, 13-14 gt500 mufflers or any straight through/single chamber mufflers or $375+shipping OBO

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
I have Kooks Id be willing to trade you, but I dont think theyll be louder than the MF's, and Im scared of drone with the MF's

richardv6

Established Member
Trade.

I have a like new set of flow master 60 series I would trade you..already off car running gt500 now Like to try the magnaflows. If interested text me 828-442-5950

DallasBoss

Established Member
I have the magnaflow streets with Kooks LTs and catted X and also own Steeda axle backs, which I believe are the same as Kooks. The Steeda (Kooks) is definitely louder than the magnaflow when running headers. Also there is very slight drone with both. Some may say there is none, but when compared to the Borla S and Corsa that I have also tried, there is noticeable drone in my opinion, but it's very reasonable and not bothersome

Baysixx

Established Member
I have the magnaflow streets with Kooks LTs and catted X and also own Steeda axle backs, which I believe are the same as Kooks. The Steeda (Kooks) is definitely louder than the magnaflow when running headers. Also there is very slight drone with both. Some may say there is none, but when compared to the Borla S and Corsa that I have also tried, there is noticeable drone in my opinion, but it's very reasonable and not bothersome

Right now I have cut outs right after my x pipe. Compared to that nothing has drone hahaha

$375 obo

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I have a set of Roush's that I would trade. They have about 100 miles on them, perfect condition. LT's, o/r x and the Roush AB's were way too loud so I threw the stockers back on

Users who are viewing this thread