FS/FT REAL SALEEN wheels 18x9

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I have a set of 18x9" orginial SALEEN wheels with almost brand new tires. Not some cheap knock off.

Front tires have less then 500 miles on them and the rear Nitto 555 have about 85% thread left.

The wheels are perfectly straight with ZERO nicks or curb rash. One wheel does have a blemish in the chrome a little bigger then a nickel.

Looking to sell out right for $1000 or trade for FR500 with tires. Would perfer chrome but open to offers.

Hell I'll entertain anything with a nice lip that is equal value to my Saleen wheels/tires.

I'm Located in North Carolina so a local trade/sale would be nice, NO SHIPPING (sorry)

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

DSC02723.jpg

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Wow.. I really figured that these would be gone by now..... Maybe my price is to high? (hard to believe when I see them posted here for $1,500 and they last like 2 days.)

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Thank you for your offer but I'm going to have to pass. That's the price of one wheel new. You're better off trying to find some replicas and even then that's a low offer.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Thank you for your offer but I'm going to have to pass. That's the price of one wheel new. You're better off trying to find some replicas and even then that's a low offer.

I don't care about them being Saleens, I just need a cheap set of 18x9's. I found several deals for close to $500 for a full set of Ford Racing FR-500's in 18x9, so I am thinking about getting those.

josh goodwin

03 black 6speed mach 1
Established Member
i have a set of black fr500 if ur interested there 18x9 and 18x10 my email is [email protected] email me and maybe we can work out something i do have tires on mine but i'll fill u in on all the info on any questions u have about them !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread