FS: Garage Cleaning Sale. Lotsa' Parts... (UPDATED 04/07/10)

greenscobie86

Established Member
I know these parts aren't all interior but I figured i'd keep them all in one thread to make it flow smoother :)

Hello Guys/Gals,

I need to clean up my garage ASAP so I have some leftover parts for sale.

I am located in NY
zip is 10305

You may contact me by PM
email:[email protected]
or phone 718-406-6417 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************718-406-6417******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

All of the parts are OBO. I'd prefer pickup on the bulky items but I can arrange something if we strike a good enough deal.

Here goes:

2 ECUS for 2v cars.

One is out of a 98GT 5 speed with federal emissions. $60 + shipping
dscn0809.jpg

dscn0810.jpg

One is out of a 96GT auto with federal emissions. $60 + shipping
dscn0821aq.jpg

dscn0822t.jpg

Stock steering shaft with perfectly good rag joint out of a 98GT. $25 + shipping
dscn0813ik.jpg

BRAND NEW set of Fel-Pro valve cover grommets for a 4.6 motor.. $15 shipped
Stem seals have been sold!!!
dscn0817.jpg

EVAP canister out of a 98GT. Great condition with all attached hoses. $35 shipped
dscn0812.jpg

98GT rear rotors 13k miles, great shape with NO grooves. $20 + shipping
96cobra012.jpg

96GT driveshaft with yoke for auto trans. Car had 78k on it when it was pulled, U-jounts are great with no squeaks or play. $40 + shipping
96cobra071.jpg

96cobra072.jpg

98GT fuel pump. Car had 100k on it when pulled. I don't know if this is the return or returnless style pump. Comes with everything shown. $20 + shipping
96cobra076.jpg

98GT front calipers. Include brackets and bolts(no lines though.) In great shape for 100k. $30 + shipping
96cobra084.jpg

96cobra085.jpg

96GT auto transmission flexplate. This is for a 6 bolt crank. Looks great with no visible marks or teeth missing. $25 shipped
96cobra083.jpg

Ford/Motorcraft passenger side headlight off of a 98 mustang.

Very clean with no major fading/pitting found on all factory mustang lights of this vintage. Has all the mounting adjusters except one adjuster that is removable(see pics.) Use this for a cheap replacement.
Comes with a complimentary 9007 bulb.

ebaynewyears037.jpg

ebaynewyears038.jpg

Asking: $18 shipped

I have 2 body parts left over from my black 98 GT(UA color code) which was totaled a little over a year ago.

1 Passenger side door(glass/locks good) asking $150 picked up.
1 Trunk Lid with GT spoiler(comes with wiring harness in great shape) asking $80 picked up.

These parts are still wearing the original Ford paint and have the VIN stickers still attached to them.

For sale are a pair of MIL eliminators that I bought to use on my mustang. I got an SCT Xcal shortly after to I never ended up putting them on my car to clear that dreaded CEL.

These are quite literally in mint condition. They were removed from the original packaging to test on another car just to verify their functionality.

I'm asking $50 shipped/$45 picked up.

INTERIOR PIECES:

Left/Right Door panels: $25 each + shipping
(Pics of the right one, it has one scratch, the left one is mint)

Left/Right Quarter trim: $25 each + shipping
(Pics of the left one, the right one is mint)

Left/Right Door sill molding trim: $10 each + shipping
(Both in mint condition)

Left/Right Front kick panel trim: $10 each + shipping
(Mint, just need a cleaning)

Center Radio/AC trim: SOLD
(Broken/stuck vents, otherwise mint)

94-96 Center Console(Black): $35 + shipping
(Missing ashtray door/ashtray, cupholder/hinges are mint. Needs a cleaning)[/li][/list]

Thanks for your time. Remember all of these prices are OBO. I need this stuff gone soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread