FS:Gen 1 whipple w/6 mo warranty

CFRADAM

1 bad 03
Established Member
I bought a Gen II blower to replace this one. the Gen 1 had an oil leak at the front cover so Art Whipple told me to send it to him and he would reseal the whole case. When they did the tear down the rear bearings were in need of replacing and the rotors had some scratches from some touching. so what I'm doing is having Whipple do a rebuild on it and ship directly to you with a 6 month warranty. the rebuild is new bearings front and rear,recoat the rotors,replace the snout seal and reseal the whole case. you will also be getting the 3.5 pully that is on the blower now. the blower came on the car when I bought it in oct 08. the best I can tell from all the paperwork I have is that it has @9k miles on it. It was bought and installed by JDM and set up for 21psi. I have had no problems with it except for the oil leak.the intake is set up for a Lg throttle body also. I'll post the only pictures that I can find.

it will ship directly from Whipple to you rebuilt with new bearings,seals,and recoated rotors w/6 mo warranty $2600.00 obo
006.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread