FS - Gen 3 2.9 Whipple Crusher

03CRUSHER

Established Member
Premium Member
SOLD

Had this blower in the car for dyno tuning and then a few days of actual driving before tearing down the whole setup. This blower literally has 5 hours of run time on it TOPS.

Has a couple scratches on the back of the inlet as shown, this was from my old school head cooling mod kit. These scratches are not visible whatsoever from any angle once the blower is installed.

SOLD... This is your 800+ hp on E85 or race gas solution. Coming from a Gen 1 2.3, this is quite the eye opener. Sounds incredible too. Local pickup preferred - will be more inclined to work with local folks.
IMG_1771.JPG
IMG_1772.JPG

Last edited:

03CRUSHER

Established Member
Premium Member
Selling my practically new Gen 3 2.9 Crusher! Why? Because I’m somehow justifying a $1500 premium for a Gen 4 for maybe a 20 hp gain.

Bought this Crusher kit brand new at the end of last year. They came out with the Gen 4 a couple months after I bought this blower. Building my motor so figured I’d make the minor upgrade “while I’m there.”

Had this blower in the car for dyno tuning and then a few days of actual driving before tearing the whole setup down. This blower literally has 5 hours of run time on it.

Has a couple scratches on the back of the inlet as shown, this was from my old school head cooling mod kit. These scratches are not visible once the blower is installed.

$4,500 OBO for a practically brand-new Gen 3 Crusher. This is your 800+ hp on E85 or race gas solution. Coming from a Gen 1 2.3, this is quite the eye opener. Sounds incredible too. Local pickup only for now, will be more inclined to work with local folks.
View attachment 1604961View attachment 1604962

IMG_1778.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_4511.JPG

02gt87

Established Member
By the time you complete your gen 4 build, the 3.0 gen 5 will be out.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Man! i was just contemplating a GEN 2 on another add, this thing looks beast! What kind of power you make?

03CRUSHER

Established Member
Premium Member
Man! i was just contemplating a GEN 2 on another add, this thing looks beast! What kind of power you make?

768/702 @ 25 psi on a Mustang dyno, heat soaked! High compression aluminator build coming right up. Max effort street build of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread