FS: Great condition 18x9 18x10 Anthracite fr500 wheels

99p1scGT

Market Maurader
Established Member
FS: 18x9 18x10 Anthracite fr500 wheels

Looking to sell my 18x9 18x10 FR500 wheels. they are in great condition, with the exception of a few VERY tiny marks on the lip's of the passenger side wheels, you can barely see them at all, even when up close. I will try to find pictures of the area or take new ones as soon as i can get them out of storage. Wheels are wrapped in Sumitomo tires, 255 up front and 285 in the back with 80% tread life left and currently plastidipped flat black for protection from the rock salt in my area.

PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURES OF TIRES.

i made the mistake of not taking off my wheel spacers when i installed these new wheels and within a week, the inside of the fender carved out a chunk of the corner of the rear drivers side tire. it is not really the sidewall, as you can see from pictures. i had a shop tell me the two back tires could be rotated and rebalanced, which would move the gouging to the inside of the rear passenger side tire so no one could see it. does not affect performance in any way and is strictly a cosmetic issue with one of the tires. showing no cords from the damage and the tires will last just as long as any other set. could be perfect for that person looking to throw 315's on the back anyways and doesn't care for the rears.

Purchased these wheels and tires in November for $1,000 and put maybe 1500 miles on them.

Given the original purchase price and the condition, i am asking $750 OBO. Prefer local pickup in Northern VA but will ship if buyer arranges shipping.

Will only trade for 3" Bassani IRS catback OR possibly 18x9 18x10 gloss black Saleens with tires

Best way to contact me is via text message at (703) 474-1078

Thanks for looking!
- Dan IMG_5883.JPGIMG_5897.JPGIMG_5902.jpgIMG_5879.jpg

Last edited:

99p1scGT

Market Maurader
Established Member
How much shipped to 19348

I just got a quote from UPS for $160 to ship them. We are only about 2 and a half hours apart, though, so in this case it might be best to drive and meet half way. If you could muster $50 for my gas to get there and back, I think that would be the best option for both of us.

Shoot me a text if you're interested in working something out (703) 474-1078

Users who are viewing this thread