FS: GT500 Brembos, Rotors, Pads

2012GTCS

Established Member
Any chance of leaving out the rear rotors for a slightly lower price?? Interested but I dont really need 2 sets of rear rotors. thanks!

anarchyx914

Established Member
Any chance of leaving out the rear rotors for a slightly lower price?? Interested but I dont really need 2 sets of rear rotors. thanks!

Im going to let the ebay auction play out and see how it goes.. Have about 15 watchers now so I think it will sell there. If it doesnt sell there I will come back here and readjust my pricing to meet your needs, I do believe I have all of the items posted for a good price though, especially since its close to $100 to ship/package even if I left the rear rotors off.

Last edited:

blownbywhipple

Established Member
You realize those aren't brembo rotors right? They are ford 14" rotors and the dust shields aren't brembo as well. Brembo rotors are slotted and say brembo USA all over them

anarchyx914

Established Member
You realize those aren't brembo rotors right? They are ford 14" rotors and the dust shields aren't brembo as well. Brembo rotors are slotted and say brembo USA all over them

I realize that, I named them that way so people knew they were getting the original factory parts that came with the "brembo" package that is on the GT500 by default.

I wanted to have people rest assured that all of these parts will mesh together is all, however I have updated the wording so I don't cause confusion with people :)

Users who are viewing this thread