FS:H&R SS Springs

nanastymach1

Established Member
Lol ur making things harder than they should be...if he will take the fronts and me take the rears whats the issue?pm me a price shipped

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Haha exactly. What a dick move, let him have them.

No actually I've tried this in the past, with two buyers, I sold fronts to the first guy and the other guy that was "ready to buy if you split them up" dropped off the face of the earth. I had to end up practically give them away.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
No actually I've tried this in the past, with two buyers, I sold fronts to the first guy and the other guy that was "ready to buy if you split them up" dropped off the face of the earth. I had to end up practically give them away.

Exactly! That's why I'm requesting money for both before I ship them out. I want to avoid what happened to you.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Exactly! That's why I'm requesting money for both before I ship them out. I want to avoid what happened to you.

I have done this before too, however for me one guy backed out after the first sent money and I had to refund... Kinda a pain in the ass but if you get two legit guys it can work out. Good luck with the sale man, I love these springs.

Users who are viewing this thread