FS: HID Kits

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
I Bought a few HID kits in bulk to get a discount for a few friends. Anyhow I have a few Dual-Beam HID kits w/ the slims ballast coming in that are 9007 (Fits 99-04 stangs)

Anyhow. $86.00 for a set.

I also have a set of 9145 (Fog light HID kit) FS for $50.00

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Wow, i got a ton of PM's asking about these. I talked to my buddy who i got these through, and he said he can get me whatever bulbs, at any K for the same price (the ones that are the single beams are 72.00)

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
I put in the dual beam kit in my excursion this week. Its pretty neat concept, low beam is a nice halogen and the high beam is the HID. Pretty sweet!

07785b79.jpg

I can get more kits after talking with my buddy, so if anyone wants a kit just PM me your year,make & model and i'll get my prices for you.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
are you sure you didn't get the wires mixed up? My friend has one of those HID/Halogen kits on his crown vic, his kit is HID low and halogen Hi for flashing people and what not

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
are you sure you didn't get the wires mixed up? My friend has one of those HID/Halogen kits on his crown vic, his kit is HID low and halogen Hi for flashing people and what not

You actually can switch around the low beam and high beam wire if desired. Giving you the result your friend has.

Users who are viewing this thread