FS: Hooker longtubes and matching x-pipe

yefferys50

Established Member
A buddy of mine is selling his used set of Hooker headers and matching x-pipe. It came off an 86 Mustang and should fit almost any fox. The passenger side header got flattened out so it had to be repaired, it's shown in one of the pics. Everything else is in very good, but used, condition. He's asking $150 for both + shipping. Below are pics.

PhotoFeb2351548PM.gif

PhotoFeb2351535PM.gif

PhotoFeb2351438PM.gif

PhotoFeb2351428PM.gif

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Can you pm the part number on the headers, and if the x pipe has one too. Thanks.

yefferys50

Established Member
Unfortunately he doesn't have any parts numbers for either piece. The Hookers have the tagged stamped on to prove they are indeed Hookers and based on the chamber of the x-pipe it's either a Bassani or BBK, I'll check with my buddy to see if there's anything stamped on it.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Unfortunately he doesn't have any parts numbers for either piece. The Hookers have the tagged stamped on to prove they are indeed Hookers and based on the chamber of the x-pipe it's either a Bassani or BBK, I'll check with my buddy to see if there's anything stamped on it.

There should be a number on it somewhere. I just wanted to make sure they would fit my car. I bought a brand new pro chamber h pipe once, and it looked just like a fox one, but it was for a 94-95, it was slightly different then mine and would not work.

yefferys50

Established Member
I understand where you're coming from. I can confirm for a fact that the x-pipe came off a fox because I used to own the car that it came off of (it was an 89 LX 5.0). The headers had the following numbers on then:

L 6901 12 91
R 6111 01 00

They for sure came off of an 86 GT, I was there with my buddy when he bought them.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Those numbers are throwing everything from vette, to falcon headers lol. I dunno. does he have any pics with them on his car by chance?

yefferys50

Established Member
He doesn't have any pics of them on his car because he never got the time to install them because he blew the motor and now he's going with a 95 GT so the headers won't work. I know you're skeptical and that's fine but I can guarantee you that these are for a fox because I was with my friend when he went to pickup the headers and I saw the car they came off of and it was an 86 GT. I see you're from Arlington, I can talk to my friend and see if he's willing to meet up with you so you can see the headers in person.

Users who are viewing this thread