FS: IL 2003 Euro SVT Focus

beecha91

Established Member
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my 2003 Euro SVTF in cd silver with only 56k. Euro package has all the options the car could come with..the hids, audiophile, heated seats and mirror, sunroof, traction control, recaros, engine heater, and euro rims. Really clean car, detailed few times a week as im a fiend for that kinda thing. Did all the maintence when I bought the car mid winter, new plugs/wires, coolant flush, new wipers front and rear, brand new contisport a/s zr tires, new air filter, changed trans fluid and motor oil to synthetic trans shifts like butter. I have the brand new SVT certificate as well showing the birthdate it was built of 05/14/2003. I work for a VW dealer now, so the svtf is up for sale as I will be getting a demo and no need for three cars. Cars always detailed with zaino, and really clean example of a stock SVTF. Previous owner put H and R sport springs as well for about an inch lower than stock. Rides great, not bouncy at all. ONE OF 160 CD SILVER EUROs made!
Id like $9500 Thanks guys
[email protected]
DSCF1717-1.jpg

DSCF1718-1.jpg

Last edited:

beecha91

Established Member
IF it sells for a good price, I will include the only mod I did to the car. A Diablo tune from Tom. Best in the business with svt focus tunes. Makes the car so much more fun to drive, adds a lil hp, and gets more mpg. I was getting 30 mpg easily Its a $500 tune new :)

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
What's the mileage on the vehicle, any pics of the drivers side, rear seats, and cargo area, also any known issues or paint imperfections aside from minor rock chips on the front bumper or anything like that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread