FS: KB 2.8H Mammoth, Killer Chiller, dynotech, msd coils, 60 injector and more

Buster

Established Member
The parts listed below with pictures are here and ready for shipping, I can accept paypal at: [email protected]

You can contact me at: [email protected] (Please use email and not IM)

All sales are first come, first serve, the first person that emails me at [email protected] and has paypal payment ready immediately will receive the product. Just trying to keep it fair in case two people want the same part.

All the parts came of my car which was originally owned by Fred Cook of Evolution Performance. Here's a link to the car: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...l-3v-2-8h-kb-mammoth-9-second-street-car.html

Along with all the parts listed I will also be selling my KB 2.8H Mammoth Blower but the blower is at Racecraft INC, they are building my turbo kit. I can go get it ( 2 hour drive) if someone's really wants it. It will include the KB 2.8H (not liquid cooled) blower, Mammoth intake, Kenne Bell Dual 75mm Throttle Body, 4.5" Big Air Cold air kit with filter. It will not include the lower intake & intercooler as we're using it under a sheet metal intake for the turbo kit. SOLD

Here are all the other parts:

DynoTech drive shaft for C4 - $400 shipped
2ukt.jpg

Intercooler tank - fits in place of stock woofer box - $150 shipped
xse5.jpg

GT500 Intercooler Pump - $75 shipped
g9su.jpg

Diablo Mafia - $125 Shipped
zqz5.jpg

8- 60 pound Injectors & adapters - $275 Shipped
3flu.jpg

mdl9.jpg