FS: Kooks Headers and NIB 3" JBA catback

Fast95

Established Member
I traded in my GT-500 and am selling a full front to back exhaust system that I was going to have installed. I was going to crank up the boost on my 3.4 L and make some real power with this free flowing exhaust system. Unexpectedly, I found a car that I had to have and traded in the GT-500.
The system consists of Kooks 1 7/8 inch long tubes with off road X-pipe that I bought off a member on the FordGT500 forum. The X-pipe is 3 inch that necks down to 2.5 a few inches from the cat-back. This small section can easily be modified to 3 inch at any muffler shop to use with the JBA 3 inch catback. I purchased the 3 inch JBA (402635 Super Snake) cat-back new from the the Shelby Store. It retailed for approx. 800.00, but the Shelby Store heavily discounted 8 of these cat-backs. I got the last one and it was only removed from the box for inspection and to take pics. The 4 inch tips are second to none. The JBA system states it is for 2007-09. I bought it for my 2010 and expected it to fit. I believe it was manufactured prior to the 2010s coming out.

If interested in purchasing the whole system or items priced below individually, PM me your email for Pics. I also have two Bosch Distance Plus D3410 oil filters that I'll throw in with the headers and X-pipe.

Kooks Headers and X-pipe: SOLD

JBA 3" Catback NIB: SOLD

Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:

engine281

Footloose
Established Member
Let me know if you decide to seperate the system. Im only interested in the Headers and the x-pipe. Thanks!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
If he buys the headers and X, I'm interested in axle back. PM me the price if you decide to split it up.

And keep in mind, I'm a team shelby member too so I know what you paid...:lol1: :thumbsup:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Got the cat back today Brad, thanks! Everything looks great and you did a great job packing the tips nice and safe.
Wish I had the money for the headers and mid pipe too.

Users who are viewing this thread