Fs: Lethal performance 07-2010 gt500 high flow 2.5" catted x-pipe

G-Force

Established Member
I have a used LETHAL PERFORMANCE 07-2010 GT500 HIGH FLOW 2.5" CATTED X-PIPE setup for sale. The mid pipes have less than 3000 miles on them as the car is rarely driven. The mid pipe upgrade does not require a retune.

Selling price is $250 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Unfortunately, I don't have a large enough box at home to send it in, so the buyer will need to pay for packaging and shipping fees from the UPS store that I send it from. Please send me a PM if you would like me to send you pictures of the exhaust.

Details on the high flow cats can be found on Lethal's website: http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...ance-07-09-gt500-high-flow-catted-x-pipe.html

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
I have a used LETHAL PERFORMANCE 07-2010 GT500 HIGH FLOW 2.5" CATTED X-PIPE setup for sale. The mid pipes have less than 3000 miles on them as the car is rarely driven. The mid pipe upgrade does not require a retune.

Selling price is $250 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Unfortunately, I don't have a large enough box at home to send it in, so the buyer will need to pay for packaging and shipping fees from the UPS store that I send it from. Please send me a PM if you would like me to send you pictures of the exhaust.

Details on the high flow cats can be found on Lethal's website: http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...ance-07-09-gt500-high-flow-catted-x-pipe.html

PM sent

colin1966

Established Member
A little FYI-
I purchased am H-pipe & the seller simply wrapped in in bubble wrap, it made it all the way to BC, Canada with wrapping intact ;-)

Colin

G-Force

Established Member
Thanks for the tip Colin. I found an extra Magnaflow box, so I am good to go for now

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread