FS: Local Parts

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'll have a whole laundry list up parts FS shortly but for now this is what is available as the thread is updated:

Whipple 3.25 Pulley - $125

Used for less than 3,000 miles.

Stock Harmonic Balancer - $150

45,000 take off. Turns out it's fine with standard wear pattern.
Gone.

Diablosport Predator - $200

Unmarried.

Includes correct power supply (Radioshack) plus SERIAL to USB cable (Radioshack) not pictured.
($50 combined value)

These will allow you to update your Predator and transfer the latest tunes from your Tuner.

For 2003 Cobras only.

Metco Driveshaft Safety Loop - $50

New.
Gone.

Fiore 96-04 Micro-Click Firewall Adj. & Clutch Quadrant Kit - $90

New
Gone.

Stock Front License Plate Frame -$40

For 2003 Cobra bumper.

Unopened and includes hardware to mount (backside of photo included in packaging).

Custom Embossed SVT Trunk Mat - $90

Carpet insert matches stock color.

It's an awesome piece for the custom show car guy.
Gone.

10.5" Chrome Cobra - $475
I purchased these with perfect condition and nearly brand new 315 Nitto drags for $500.
Gone.

MM Low Profile Bolts - $15
Bought these for the 10.5" rims but didn't rub so I never needed to use them, but the tires may fit different on another car. I opened the plastic bag to read the instructions but they've never been installed.

MRT H - $75
Cats are shot, but the pipe otherwise is in great condition. There are two 02 bungs welded in which is great for dual logging with systems such as FAST. To get this pipe running in good order you'll need to have a new set of cats (preferably hi-flow) welded in. This pipe is $500+ new and even with parts and labor for cats you're still saving decent coin.

Stock half shafts - $180
They're out of Marc's car and have low miles used with stock power levels before upgrading to DSS Level 5. If you're running on the ragged edge of power and sticky tires with stock half shafts it would be a great idea to have these handy.

Stock Wire Covers - $45
These would be good platform to sand down and paint if you're into that show car thing.
Gone.

*** FIRST COME FIRST SERVED -- NO DIBS ***

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'm going to be selling the Whipple and the rest of the package, but am hoping to line up a package as much as I can to a specific person first before going public with everything.

More or less every single mod is coming off but trying to line up a stock piece in replacement first. It's somewhat of a logistical nightmare to do it all at once so it will be strung out over the next few weeks.

I'm out of a job ATM so I'd like to get the rims sold to help pay for other things I need to purchase to get this ball rolling.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Thanks!

I'll have to create a WTB thread to coordinate what I need to buy. Everyone has been very helpful and I appreciate it so much.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Thanks, dude. :)

I'll let you know ... I have a new harmonic balancer on the way which may be causing a lot of issues. Game plan has deviated a bit from the conception of the thread but overall now I'm trying to clear out the extra garage parts to help pay for repairs while I forgo funemployment.

Users who are viewing this thread