FS: Mac O/R H pipe for 99-2004 GT

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Name: Joe B.
Selling: Mac O/R H pipe for stock manifold or shorty headers. (99-2004)
Price: $70.00 + Shipping

Update 9/23/2010: Now shipping. East coast cost is roughly 25.00 to ship while California is 55.00

This H pipe requires an OEM midpipe to manifold gasket. You can pick one up at a ford dealer or autozone for under $10.00. Pipe also requires a small metal piece that slides into the driver side pipe. I am missing this piece but you can buy one through Mac for 15.00. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

This pipe has been on my car for maybe 8,000 miles throughout a duration of 3 years. It is showing some signs of wear. no heavy rust, but you can see in the pictures there is a little bit. Pipe is also a 3 piece design. H pipe h as never seen any winter elements.

ask me any questions you may have.

thanks.

4990676742_0089a93973_b.jpg

4990676496_b1dbf7a387_b.jpg

4990071233_502f79ff14_b.jpg

4990070993_f53e342f35_b.jpg

5057309941_138a85dee8_b.jpg

Last edited:

Kyanbi

Established Member
If you would be willing to take the time to ship it to western NY I would be pretty interested.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
If you would be willing to take the time to ship it to western NY I would be pretty interested.

I mean i guess I don't really mind shipping. I'm just worried about shipping cost. I mean you can get a brand new one for around 180-200.00 you know... But I'll take the midpipe apart and see how small of a box I can fit it in and we'll go from there. it is still going to be 80.00 plus shipping.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
kyandi....... OK since I have decided to ship this I have 2 people that asked me to ship this before you did on another website. So right now you are 3rd in line if you are still interested since yeahyouknwit bought a new one. I'll keep you updated. just let me know if you are still interested.

thanks

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
I'd still be interested let me know.

25.00 to ship to Buffalo, NY.

so total cost is $105.00 Shipped.

I have 2 people who contacted me before you did . So I'll let you know if any of them back out or not. Let me know if you still want it though. I'll try and let you know ASAP if they want it or not.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
I'd still be interested let me know.

It is yours man If you want it. I did find out I am missing the coupling that goes into the driver side pipe. This coupling prevents exhaust leaks by sealing the pipe to the manifold better. Mac is suppose to call me back and get me a price on that little piece. The exhaust shop that did my headers must not of given me back that little piece so your going to have to buy another one or have an exhaust shop make you one.

Ill let you know on the price of that piece though.

Kyanbi

Established Member
Thanks for the prompt update man but I decided that I need to do a few more important things to the car first.

Bump for a quality piece!

Stangracer44t

Established Member
would you be willing to ship just the H pipe? I dont need the long pieces to connect to stock manifolds since i have long tubes.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
would you be willing to ship just the H pipe? I dont need the long pieces to connect to stock manifolds since i have long tubes.

PM sent.

But however I do not think that will work however. the Actual H pipe section is pretty small and I can not see it reaching the LT and the cat-back. Unless maybe you want an exhaust shop to add material onto it. It's up to you. Price will still be 80.00. Shipping rate will go down dramatically though without those two legs, nor will you need the missing coupling/collector what ever you wanna call it.

I see you are in Oregon. It cost 57.00 to ship to California with all pieces. So if you only want the H pipe, Id think it would be around 25.00 to ship.

I guess let me know if you are still interested and maybe Ill work something out with you on price depending on how much shipping is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread