FS: Magnaflow catted X and Magnaflow cat-back, $450 for both or $250 (plus shipping i

OSUALUM78

Established Member
FS: Magnaflow catted X mid-pipe and Magnaflow cat-back with the Magnaflow slash cut polished tips. $450 for both or $250 each. This just came off of my 2003 Cobra, so the cat-back is IRS specific. The mid-pipe was connected to the OEM manifolds. My Cobra only has 31.5k miles. I bought the car with this exhaust setup. Not sure when it was put on. No problems or issues or blemishes with it. I just didn't like the catted X and I went with a MAC LT, MAC O/R H, and stainless Flowmaster setup instead. The X pipe still has the two sensors with the harness plug screwed in after the cats before the X crossover. The X-pipe is still in one piece. The cat-back is still in one piece with the hangers. There are three total pieces: X-pipe, drivers side system (tubes, mufflers, tips, hangers), and passenger side system (tubes, mufflers, tips, hangers). I believe the cat-back is bolted together. This is over a $1100 setup brand new. I figured most know what this setup is, but I will post pictures if needed. I am in Tulsa OK. I'd prefer a local pickup, but will ship if needed. Shipping is additional above either the $450 or $250, depending upon ship weight/size to your zip for the item(s). Please PM zip code if you cannot pickup locally, and I will get shipping quotes...

:beer:

OSUALUM78

Established Member
Catback sold.

Still have the catted X for sale. $250 plus shipping, but someone could do a local pickup a mildly used midpipe for cheap. This X retails for over $600

Users who are viewing this thread