Fs/may trade 03 cobra

97Dustang

Established Member
I've got a silver 2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible. I believe it has 68,000 miles on it, its somewhere around there and the car is out at my parents so i will post the exact mileage this weekend. It has a new motor that was installed by ford with 20,000 miles on it. Engine comes with 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. Warranty expires aug. of 2012. Trans has been rebuilt to Viper specs, shifts smooth and doesnt grind in any gear. Had new clutch put in when engine was put in. Supercharger has been pullied to put out 15 lbs of boost, other than that engine is stock, except for full stainless bassani exhaust. Interior is pretty clean, no rips or tears in any of the seats. Has bilstein coilovers on all 4 corners and tubular k member. Has some other small mods like the light bar, svt guages in a pillar, and HID's in both headlights and foglights. Im located in Cincinnati, Ohio

downsized_0909001800.jpg

Image.jpg

2q34.jpg

Last edited:

ford99lightning

Established Member
I have been looking for a 03-04 cobra hard top but I like yours. Would you trade for a lightning with 57,383 miles. It has 4:10, bassani headers, upgrade 03 front lights, fog lights and back lights. Also has 03 L rims. Let me know. Oh it's Black

jtf8751

Established Member
I posted a custom truck with a 402 shortblock that I'm looking to trade for a cobra. Check it out. It's standard cab but has bags which means it can tow lots of different things which I've done and you can have fun at the same time. Also I'm in Kentucky near cincinnati. I'm not big on convertibles but I like your car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread