FS: Mcload twin disk clucth W/custom flywheel/bellhousing

marcul29

Established Member
I have a Mcload twin disc clutch from MMR which is this one. I also have the custom flywheel and bellhosing for it. price don't know yet. make me an offer.
MMR RBT1000 26 spline clutch, this unit has around 1,000 miles on it, never raced or been on the track.
The ULTIMATE street/strip/full race clutch, each unit is hand assembled and adjusted. This is the clutch says" why compromise", Low pedal effort, high grip, PERIOD. The heart of the RBT1000 is its twin disc design, the second disc Doubles the friction surface area doubling its handling capacity, these kits include a custom flywheel and require an aftermarket bellhousing for clearance and require trimming the transmission front bearing retainer (easy) for the additional disc thickness.
e-mail me for pics [email protected]

marcul29

Established Member
stangbear427 said:
Why are you selling this settup after 1000 miles?

I installed this clucth and the TKO 900 from MMR for my car to be ready for the Twin turbo kit that I was going to have, BUT since Induction Concepts STOLE my money I have no choice to sell this parts as simple as that. this clucth is just too much for me being NA. so I went back and I put a stock 04 cobra clucth set-up.

stang01gt

Established Member
will this clutch kit fit on my car its a 2001 mustang gt, w/ tr3650. Also is this too much clutch for a car with my power level, im prolly at 380 rwhp, in the spring i'll be adding an intercooler and be around 410. Im very interested, also is the flywheel aluminum.

marcul29

Established Member
stang01gt said:
will this clutch kit fit on my car its a 2001 mustang gt, w/ tr3650. Also is this too much clutch for a car with my power level, im prolly at 380 rwhp, in the spring i'll be adding an intercooler and be around 410. Im very interested, also is the flywheel aluminum.

you have to have a 26 spline shaft in order to make it work with your trainny.

Users who are viewing this thread