FS: Metallic Silver Hellion 03 Cobra in AZ

primo

Established Member
I'll get more pics and videos up tomorrow. Here's a video with the open downpipe. It does nto sound liek this anymore since I'm running Borla Stingers
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9t566de7Hc"]YouTube- 2nd Gear rolling Burnout[/nomedia]

primo

Established Member
Thanks man. I'm just looking for the right buyer. Might be priced high to some, but for the mods and how meticulous I am about keeping her clean, she's worth it. Hell, people are still paying 30+K for Poopras and Grand Nationals. Why? Because there is a person willing to pay for something they want.

primo

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Fjk3TyGJw"]YouTube- Low boost 2nd gear pull[/nomedia]

Here's a low boost (12psi) 2nd gear punch. Shows that boost is in full boogie by 4200 rpm and a/f is at a flat 11:1

primo

Established Member
any idea on the dyno numbers?

If that was the deciding factor on the sale, I'll go get it dyno'ed. People with the same mods are making around 750-850 rwhp on the stock block. Mines built, so it might squeeze out more. All I know is that on 23psi, it scares the shit out of me. The sky is clear ,so I'll take it out today and give it a good bath. It's been rainging here the last few days. Car has NEVER seen rain. Again, I have 3 other cars to drive, this just sits in the garage and takes up space. I don't have to sell it, but I think I'd get more use out of a Raptor.

Last edited by a moderator:

primo

Established Member
New Pics uploaded. I'll get some undercarriage pics taken later.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
It's worth $30K and then some, this Cobra is sick.

Low miles
Built motor
Turbo Kit
Full Suspension
CCWs
Aftermarket sound system
Baer brake kit
Built SRA

It's missing nothing! You're ****ing nuts for wanting to sell it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread