FS Metco Valve Cover Breather w/2 Filters

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
For Sale

Almost new Metco Motorsports aluminum screw-in valve cover breather with 1 extra filter. I received it from Metco with some scratches on the top of the filter (see linked pics) which they replaced, the replacement is still new in the wrap.

$50.00 gets it all delivered.

Freight is included to the lower 48 States via USPS 1st Class Mail; AK & HI are extra, please ask before bidding. I have the original packaging from Metco, you will receive it as I received it.
-
USA shipping only, but if you have a friend in the USA I'll ship everything to them for you and they can forward the parts to you.
-

Cashier's checks or USPS money orders preferred, I can also do PayPal if sent to me as a "Gift".
-

Please PM me if interested, first firm commitment to buy gets the parts, PM's saying "I might be interested" will not reserve the parts.
-

Please check my feedback, other references available if desired, just PM me and I'll give your some names of people I've sold parts to in the last 12 months. I reserve the right to relist the item if payment is not received in a reasonable amount of time.
-

Thanks for looking,

WP64
-
100_2253.jpg

More pictures:

http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm360/wp64/100_2254.jpg

http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm360/wp64/100_2257.jpg

Last edited:

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Question. What is the advantage to installing these? I like the look but I don't get how all that Pcv and these work and how they differ. Thanks

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Question. What is the advantage to installing these? I like the look but I don't get how all that Pcv and these work and how they differ. Thanks

This is from Metco's Web site:

"The purpose of this valve cover breather is to vent unwanted accumulation of pressure in the crankcase, and to provide maximum circulation of ambient air in the crankcase to reduce oil temperatures. The installation of this breather will contribute to increased engine oil life and reduce the possibility of failed engine seals resulting from excessive crankcase pressure. This breather will reduce the effectiveness of the vehicle's PCV system, and it is not emissions-legal."

Here's the link to the item details on their site Valve Cover Breather, Valve Cover Breathers: Metco Motorsports

BTW, Metco charged me $11 for shipping and that was for the adaptor and 1 filter; my price of $50 includes shipping and 1 extra NIW filter.

Users who are viewing this thread